March 16, 2015

Chitta Vritti Nirodhah YOGA (No Thought State of Mind is YOGA)



First Meeting with Sadguru Yogasree Yogiraj


In my childhood,I don’t accept any worship done by elders and rituals. Because all these things are not satisfied my strategic thinking. I was always doubtful that God is real or it just a belief. My whole life experiences are to be concluding, I found that I cannot see, smell, touch, and experience God. As everyone say, if god is protecting as, then why we give him offerings? Our parents are protecting us but we never give them any offerings. Most of them are believing in god but nobody experienced it. Like this a lot of doubts always I carried out by me. When I am asking these questions to elders, they are not able to answer properly. These never ending doubts always made them angry. All this bitter experiences made me an atheist.


Till 26 years all these doubts never answered. So I hate spirituality and believing God. But I was always discussing my assumptions and doubts to friends and colleagues. These discussions are always makes never ending debates. But never get a proper answer which satisfies my strategic thinking.


I have a friend named robin. He always claim that he is having some spiritual experiences. He always telling me, I need to meet his master then all my doubts will be cleared. But I never accepted. I hate spiritual masters also that time. He gave me a CD having meditation and meditational experiences named “spiritual reality”.


That video was very interesting. Through this video I understand that we can only experience the God(cosmic energy), when we meditate with a no thought state of mind. If we meditate like this long time our third eye will be activated and we can have all the spiritual knowledge without anyone’s help. After watching it a strong desire built in my mind to experience it. So I started practicing meditation myself at home how they show practicing meditation in that video. Daily one hour or more practice in a day and this routine will go on around 5 to 6 months. But the mind without thought is never happened. I lost my patience and am completely hopeless. When I meet robin again, that time I requested him that I want to meet his master. Because I thought if someone teach me how to meditate then I can achieve my goal easily. But unfortunately robins don’t know the address of Guru Yogiraj because he changed the location of his class.


After that I try to get another master who knows to teach meditation properly. This leads me to join some famous meditation teaching centers in India. I studied different type of meditation technique in two famous foundations around two years. But I never able to achieve the thoughtless state of mind. One day I met Robin he told me that he had met one of the old disciples of the master again and he collects the new address of the meditation class. I was very excited and happy, after discussion, we planned to go together to the new location of class in next Sunday.




When I go to meet Yogiraj with Robin, I never imagine that, this meeting would change my whole life. Next Sunday we went there, but by mistake we were late. When we reached there meditation class already started. So we are waiting to finish the class for meeting Yogiraj. I examine all the surroundings. Unfortunately that was not a good atmosphere. I don’t like the physical appearance of Guru. One main thing I noticed that after meditation all are touching Guru’s feet. I hate spiritual masters who acting like a human God. I felt he was also one of them. I told robin, I don’t want to do this. Let’s go, I don’t want this type of teaching. That time he said after a long time he got a chance to meet his Master. So wait some time we will speak with him. If you don't like him then you don’t come again. I feel comfortable with that. So I said ok.


After everyone has gone. We got a chance to sit with Yogiraj. Robin introduces me to Yogiraj. Master widely talks about his meditation technique (Pranayogakriya). And also explain the purpose of spirituality in day to day life. All these things are in around 5 minutes. After that Yogiraj asked me to show my hand, and then He put his palm on my right hand without touching it. Then asked me to concentrate on my palm. That time I felt a small vibration and little heat on my hand. After this process Guruji asked me to close my eyes and check is there any thoughts in your mind. The moment I closed my eyes, that was the most peaceful minutes in my life. There were no thoughts. Complete blank and relaxed. I felt some kind of pleasure I never experienced before in my life. That moment itself I touch his feet and requested to make me his disciple. Yogiraj accepted my request with a smile. That was the first and great experience with my spiritual master ‘Sadguru Yogasree Yogiraj’. My master ( 
Sadguru Yogasree Yogiraj ) cleared all my doubts and taught me the exact purpose of existence.


( From : Pranayogakriya Journal,2011 )




2 comments: