July 25, 2015

Secrets of Third Eye Vision


Great guru's always do great things, for me this has happened in a different way which I describe underneath.

After first meeting with Yogiraj, and the initiation, some big changes happened in my life. The main thing is that I could feel the flow of cosmic energy through my body. First, it was happening only during the Satsangh, the same feeling started coming when I practiced Pranayogakriya at home also. Within a few months that stage also changed. Whenever my mind got concentration I start feeling it. In my spiritual experience first I feel some sensation during cleansing my Nadi, then the cosmic energy flow changed my vision to life also.


2) Clarity of Third Eye Vision

After a certain period of time of my initiation I started feeling energy in the area of my ‘Ajna chakra’ (middle of my eye brows). First it was in the whole area of my forehead and face then slowly the diameter reduced to a small circle. When I start doing Pranayogakriya or think about Yogiraj or anything sharply within second I felt energy in this particular area.While doing pranayogakriya a sensation started inside from my Ajna Chakra. It was like pulling down from inside. Sometimes it was very hard and sometimes normal.



Yogiraj told me that the energy cleansing of my spiritual vision. Yogiraj gave me a live demonstration as how he can use my spiritual eye to analysis things when he is very far from me.


One day I went to one hospital with my friend to meet another one admitted there. There I meet one of his another friend and he introduced me too. While talking he told me he is very interested in spiritual things. He red lot of books related to spirituality and listen to lot of talks by spiritual masters. Then I talk to him about my Guru and my experiences. He was very much interested and told me that he wanted to meet with yogiraj and learn pranayogakriya from him.At the same time I contacted Yogiraj on phone to approve him as disciple. My master agreed and told me three features relating the new disciple. 


First two features were that of two scare on his body and third one was an allergy he was suffering. My friend showed in first scare in his finger easily but second scare in his right knee was not known to him. After confirming the existence of the second scare he understood that it was true. Regarding third features he was really astonished because he had never discussed about the allergy to anyone else. Later Yogiraj discuss with me about this. Yogiraj read his energy body through my spiritual eye. Yogiraj could do this easily if my spiritual vision has more clarity by pursuing Pranayogakriya properly.



(From Pranayogakriya Journal,2012,  Part-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment